Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A day without

soccer.  This is one of the few days until October 4th that we have not had a soccer game.  So today we were looking forward to a nice evening with the kids.  I had lunch with my good buddy Dave.  Had a couple of meetings, hung out with Carl a little, ran some errands and had a very good day.  Na worked herself to death once again today.  So the girls came home, we got homework done or at least tried.  Na took a bike ride for some quiet and when she got back..........I was in the backyard with the kids..................playing SOCCER!!!.  That's right.  The goal out, the girls fighting for the ball, Carl in the middle of them and enjoying every second of it.  When you realize that your kids are healthy.  Able to talk and all the things we take for granted, even when it leads to arguments, it doesn't matter what you are doing with them.  It has been a great day here in upstate, and then I topped it off with talking with my buddy Matt in NZ.  What a day.  What a blessing.  Sorry I forgot the camera Ma.

Cliff

No comments: