Friday, September 19, 2008

Not making any...

headway it seems.  Between trying to keep up with the normal things of a house and family, having the church right across the street is like having another property to take care of.  I can do simple things and can be handy but I need to learn more to do this right.  It is very frustrating to know there is so much to get done, not a lot of help, and living up north the weather will have its own way of slowing me down.  I understand why some pastors say they don't like living on the property or real close to it now.  But, I grew up watching our pastors do this same thing, because that is what they had to do.  I never heard them complain, even they probably felt this way.  And they always kept going because it is a part of not the job, but the calling.  The greatest part is, I wanted trade it for the world.  This is where we are suppose to be.  This is where the Lord wants us, and even with all the "stuff" I love it.  For that, I say Praise the Lord!

Cliff

No comments: